Current Moon Phase:
New Moon The moon is 28 days old
Distance: 63 earth radii
Ecliptic latitude: 4 degrees
Ecliptic longitude: 256 degrees
Rowing Conditions English Bay, B.C. :
The Voyages of Gwragedd Annwn:
- 2015 Blood Moon Eclipse Row. September 27th, 2015.
- A Whale of a Row. October 4th, 2015.
- About the Urban Oarsman:
- Baking in the Summer Sun… The Pitt River Row, July 14th, 2014.
- Before Gwragedd Annwn:
- Before Rowing: Snowdrop’s Epic Voyage From Harrison Lake, Down the Harrison and Fraser Rivers to Hollyburn Sailing Club
- Brunette River/Sapperton Channel Row. March 31st, 2015.
- Deas Island Slough
- DeBoville Solugh Row. Feburary 4th, 2015.
- Deer Lake Afternoon
- Gwragedd Annwn
- May 12th, 2013 Row. Around Siwash Rock and back.
- Mike and Matt, The Urban Oarsmen row Widgeon Creek
- Rowing Harrison Lake to Kilby Park
- Rowing in the Alpine…The Urban Oarsman Rows Callaghan Lake.
- Sapperton Channel Row. March 16th, 2015.
- Summer Sunshine Row. July 24th, 2013.
- The Building of Gwragedd Annwn.
- The Equinox Row March 22nd, 2013
- The last Row of 2014. The Urban Oarsman Rows up the Coquitlam River to the Red Bridge.
- The Nicomekl River Row. August 7th, 2015.
- The Pitt Marsh Short Row. June 4th, 2015.
- The Siwash Rock Sunset Row. May 31st, 2014
- The Spring Equinox Row, March 21st, 2015.
- The Swan Lake Row. April 6th, 2015.
- The Urban Oarsman
- The Urban Oarsman asks: “How deep is the water?”
- The Urban Oarsman Explores Pitt Marsh. Feburary 11th, 2015.
- The Urban Oarsman Launches Gwragedd Annwn
- The Urban Oarsman makes Bailers
- The Urban Oarsman Posts page.
- The Urban Oarsman returns to Still Creek
- The Urban Oarsman returns to Widgeon Creek again…The Highest water yet. June 5th, 2015.
- The Urban Oarsman rows Burnaby Lake
- The Urban Oarsman rows from Hollyburn Sailing Club to the North Arm Jetty, BC Day, August 5th, 2013
- The Urban Oarsman Rows Gwragedd Annwn in Pender Harbour during “Pender Harbour Days”.
- The Urban Oarsman Rows Gwragedd Annwn off the chart Exploring the Alouette River past the Neaves Road Bridge.
- The Urban Oarsman Rows Gwragedd Annwn off the chart Exploring the North & South Alouette . The July 22nd, 2014 row. The Alouette.
- The Urban Oarsman Rows Gwragedd Annwn off the chart Exploring the North Alouette River.
- The Urban Oarsman rows Gwragedd Annwn off the chart Exploring the North Alouette River. The August 11th, 2014 Row.
- The Urban Oarsman Rows Gwragedd Annwn up the Alouette, off the chart, to Bordertown
- The Urban Oarsman rows the Maelstrom to Lighthouse Park
- The Urban Oarsman rows to the Jericho Sailing Centre for a Beer and a Burger
- The Urban Oarsman rows to the Vancouver Wooden Boat Festival August 22nd to 25th, 2013.
- The Urban Oarsman, The First Row of 2015.
- The Urban Oarsman. Grey Day Row to False Creek, Circumnavigation Siwash Rock and a Wrecked Sailboat on the Last Row of the Year to False Creek. December 28th, 2013
- The Urban Oarsman. Return to Widgeon Creek, The Right Fork Taken. November 25th, 2013
- The Urban Oarsman. The Dog Days of Summer Row.
- The Urban Oarsman. The Fog Row, October 18th, 2013
- The Urban Oarsman. The Last Row of 2013 with Porpoises and the First Row of 2014 with the Hollyburn Sailing Club.
- The Urban Oarsman. The Siwash Island Circumnavigation.
- The Widgeon Creek High Tide Row. January 4th, 2014
- The Widgeon Creek Ice Row, Both Forks. In the Oarstrokes of Shackleton. December 7th, 2013
- Widgeon Creek. The High Water Row. April 1st, 2014.
- Widgeon Creek…High Fraser Flow Row. June 23rd, 2014.
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Click on picture for larger format image. The only way to get to Deer Lake is to take Sperling, and go south off of Canada Way. My hand drawn Deer Lake Chart of the Row. There is no truck and … Continue reading
Deas Island Slough. /Green Slough. Click on picture for larger format image. The jumper incident. 10:13am, I see a man go over the edge off Second Narrows Bridge. The RCMP Officer was only seconds behind him. Almost caught him. … Continue reading
The Burnaby Lake Row, February 13, 2013. Click on photo for larger format image. The Burnaby Lake row involved a lot of planning. I went to Burnaby Lake looking for a launch site. I first checked the Rowing … Continue reading
The Urban Oarsman rows Gwragedd Annwn from Harrison Lake, down Harrison River to Kilby Park The shake-down row to test out “Gwragedd Annwn” for the trip down the Fraser from Hope to HSC. On go the forward view mirrors. … Continue reading
Before Rowing: Snowdrop’s Epic Voyage From Harrison Lake, Down the Harrison and Fraser Rivers to Hollyburn Sailing Club
Before Gwragedd Annwn I took Snowdrop, my 12′ clinker lifeboat down the Harrison and Fraser Rivers, from Harrison Lake to the Hollyburn Sailing Club. Before Rowing: Snowdrop’s Epic Voyage From Harrison Lake, Down the Harrison and Fraser Rivers to … Continue reading
Before Rowing. My Clinker Putt-Putt Lifeboat Trip from Harrison Lake, Down the Harrison and Fraser Rivers to Hollyburn Sailing Club.
The small boat trip that inspired Gwragedd Annwn’s building. Snowdrop at the Vancouver Wooden Boat Show 2012 I wanted to go down the Fraser From Hope to the Hollyburn Sailing Club, but river conditions kept me from using my wooden clinker … Continue reading